- Mon-Thu 08:00 - 20:00
Friday 07:00 - 22:00
Saturday 08:00 - 18:00
- [email protected]
Ask the Experts
Hair Booster Treatment Guide
Looking to combat thinning hair, hair fall, and premature baldness? The Hair Booster Treatment, based on the principle of PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma), is your solution. Offered primarily at Derma Circles in Delhi, this non-invasive, effective treatment is the talk of the town in the realm of hair regrowth treatments.
Hair Loss Overview
Losing hair is a natural process. However, premature balding and hair thinning can be concerning. Genetic predisposition and reduced hair follicle size are primary reasons. Seek early intervention with the Hair Booster Treatment to promote natural hair growth and thwart worsening hair loss.
The Process: Hair Growth Factor Therapy at Derma Circles
- Blood Withdrawal: Blood is drawn from the patient using sterilized equipment.
- Centrifugation: The drawn blood undergoes centrifugation, separating it into three layers: Red Blood Cells (RBCs), Platelet-Poor Plasma, and the coveted Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP).
- PRP Extraction and Injection: PRP is collected in a sterile syringe and subsequently injected into the patient's scalp, targeting areas of hair thinning and loss.
How Does It Work?
PRP is a reservoir of growth factors that stimulate cell regeneration and tissue healing. Upon injecting concentrated PRP into the scalp, the enriched growth factors expedite the regeneration of hair cells and follicles, thereby promoting hair growth.
Who Is It For?
- Men with balding patterns.
- Women experiencing hair thinning, especially during menopause.
- Individuals showing early signs of hair loss.
- Those with scalp areas showing weak hair quality.
- Individuals in good health, without severe skin conditions, blood disorders, liver issues, or diabetes.
- Quick results, visible in about three months.
- No allergic reactions since PRP is sourced from the patient's blood.
- Suitable for both men and women.
Hair Booster Sessions
Generally, a minimum of three sessions is recommended, spaced one month apart, followed by maintenance sessions every three months. However, the number of sessions might vary based on individual needs and the extent of hair loss.
Pre and Post-procedure Care
Before the Procedure:
- Avoid blood thinners. Notify your doctor about any medications you're on.
- Refrain from smoking or alcohol consumption at least 3-4 days prior.
- Wash your scalp with a mild shampoo on the day of the treatment.
After the Procedure:
- Avoid touching the scalp for at least 8 hours.
- Stay away from water or sweat for a minimum of three hours post-procedure.
- Use medicated, pH-balanced shampoos for the initial three days.
- If experiencing discomfort or itching, seek pain relievers prescribed by your doctor.
- Keep away from hot baths, steam rooms, or saunas for at least 3-4 days.
- Avoid smoking for at least a week.
Hair Booster Treatment, with its foundation in PRP technology, offers a promising solution to hair fall and thinning concerns. When seeking this treatment, ensure you consult with experienced professionals at reputed clinics like Derma Circles for optimal results. The future of hair regrowth treatment is here – are you ready to embrace it?
Frequently Asked Questions about Hair Booster Treatment
Results vary among individuals, but many start to see improvements as early as three months after beginning the treatment. Consistent sessions and following post-procedure care can influence the effectiveness.
The treatment is generally safe as it uses the patient's own blood. However, some might experience temporary swelling, redness, or minor pain at the injection site. Any discomfort usually subsides within a few days.
Individuals with severe skin conditions, blood disorders, liver issues, or diabetes should consult their doctor before undergoing the treatment. It's essential to disclose any health concerns to the dermatologist during the consultation.
Most patients describe the sensation as a mild discomfort rather than pain. Numbing creams can be applied before the procedure to minimize any discomfort during the PRP injection.