- Mon-Thu 08:00 - 20:00
Friday 07:00 - 22:00
Saturday 08:00 - 18:00
- [email protected]
Ask the Experts
Psoriasis is a skin condition resulting in scaly, itchy rashes, with a prevalence on elbows, scalp, knees, and trunk. At Delhi Derma Circles, we offer top-notch and affordable psoriasis treatments, ensuring high patient satisfaction. If you are seeking expert care for psoriasis treatment in Delhi, Dr. Prateek Sondhi and our team provide specialized attention and treatment strategies to manage your condition effectively.
Types of Psoriasis
Psoriasis can manifest in various forms, each presenting unique symptoms:
- Plaque Psoriasis: This most common form appears as red inflamed patches in light skin tones and as grey or purple patches in dark skin tones.
- Guttate Psoriasis: Characterized by small, drop-shaped spots, typically occurring in children.
- Pustular Psoriasis: Evident through white, pus-filled blisters and inflamed skin, predominantly found in adults.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Red, shiny, and inflamed skin, which develops in areas like the groin and underarms.
- Erythrodermic Psoriasis: A severe form covering extensive areas of the skin, potentially life-threatening if not treated promptly.
Psoriasis Treatment Options
Treatment for psoriasis in Delhi varies according to the type and severity:
- Topical Therapy: Medications such as corticosteroids and Vitamin D analogs to reduce inflammation and cell turnover.
- Light Therapy: Includes UVB broadband and PUVA, utilizing sunlight and artificial UV light to treat symptoms.
- Systemic Medications: Oral or injected medicines like retinoids and biologics to address severe psoriasis.
For personalized care, book your treatment with our experts by calling 7665307694.
Cost of Psoriasis Treatment in Delhi
The cost of psoriasis treatment will depend on the specific therapy and the number of sessions required. At Derma Circles, we strive to offer effective treatment options at reasonable prices.
Managing psoriasis early on can prevent the condition from becoming chronic and more challenging to treat. Early intervention by a qualified dermatologist is crucial to effective management.
Frequently Asked Questions about Psoriasis Treatment
No, psoriasis is not contagious and cannot be passed from person to person.
Various factors can trigger flare-ups, including stress, skin injury, certain medications, and weather changes.
While diet doesn't cause psoriasis, certain foods may exacerbate the condition. A balanced diet can help manage symptoms.
There is currently no cure for psoriasis, but many treatments are available to help manage the symptoms and improve the quality of life.